Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pissing Blood

Pissing blood? Not really, but it may be possible with this. This a Paughco Frame with a Harley Davidson Sportster motor. Terms in the motorcycle world have been brutally murdered over and over again to the point where definitions are no longer accurate, but for the most part this can be considered a chopper.

The fork has a rake of 40 degrees which is definitely more than stock. This decreases my turning radius altogether, but increases my stability at higher speeds. The lack of maneuverability is hazardous under the wrong hands, but completely  manageable with the right execution.


The engine is from a 95 Harley Davidson Sportster as mentioned above, and is an 883 cc motor. It definitely picks up quick on the low-end, and helps with pulling the heavy load. On another note, the exhaust pipes are about 1.75" with no baffles or mufflers which can get loud as hell.A lot of people refer to this style of exhaust as loudpipes.

On the back end of things, you'll notice the bike does NOT have a rear suspension. My ass absorbs every bump and dip the road has to offer, and can get pretty rugged at times. Some riders that have the same setup have pissed blood at times from long and strenuous rides over shitty roads. Mainly because your kidneys get rattled up like a mother. For those commuters on Mira Mesa Blvd, you know exactly what I mean. Why would someone want a bike without a rear suspension? Because it is raw as fuck, looks damn good and I let the vehicles I ride explain who I am.
I have a 2 Gallon Gas tank. Frisco mounted, and I love the way it looks on the frame. This bike is completely minimal, and has a solo-seat with a 300lb. spring which is just too stiff for my light ass. Overall this bike is all bare bones, and only has the things on it that allow it to run.


For my drifters and stance lovers out there. I am riding on a ground clearance of 2" at the lowest point of my frame. I scrape once and a while especially when I lean too much on the turns. Please note. I ride this bitch slow if the road isn't straight, so if you are behind me I suggest you pass me up.

Yes I only have one side-view mirror. No I am not waving at you I am using hand signals. Yes your're right, I don't have a front fender so water and rocks do get kicked up to my face. Just to match the lack of a front fender, I don't have a speedometer to see exactly how fast I am going. Last but not least, if you see me on the side of the road parked chances are I probably ran out of gas because I wanted a bike without a gas gauge. For all you crazy drivers out there, please keep bikers in mind, and for all you riders out there, hit me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment